If you are unable to log-in to PurpleCloud, check that you are typing in the correct password. All passwords are case-sensitive. In addition, check that the domain and username are typed correctly.
If you still are unable to log-in to PurpleCloud, please contact an admin at your hotel and inform them to reset your password in the system.
The steps to reset a password is listed below:
1. Log-in to PurpleCloud (app.purplecloudtech.com).
2. Click on the "Employees" button on the purple toolbar:
3. Locate the employee's name on the left side and click to open.
4. Click in the Change Password field and type in a new password.
5. Be sure to click on the "Save Employee" button to save the changes:
If you are unable to login to the system as an admin and there is no one available to reset your password, please reach out to our success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.