Home Page Updates
- The homepage has been reorganized and now flows much better.
- The buttons are now bigger, bolder and easier to read.
- The Filters Toolbar is now a drop-down option.
- The button to logout has been moved to the left on the main toolbar.
- Here is a gif that shows the changes: https://files.constantcontact.com/ade0f2ce601/b5b0c0f6-5f6b-469e-8aba-ebf98a7d687f.gif
Minor Updates To Reports
- Minor revisions have been made to the Reports page. You will have to click on the Filters button at the top right corner of the page to be able to select specific filters and dates to run your report.
- Click the link to see how this works: https://files.constantcontact.com/ade0f2ce601/8bc2f0b1-eb53-4050-829e-8cad94c470e2.gif
New Day Button Relocation
- The New Day button has been removed from the home page and added to the Settings page.
- Moving the New Day button to the Settings page will minimize accidents.
- Click the link to see the exact location of the New Day button: https://files.constantcontact.com/ade0f2ce601/8133de2d-5aae-4b56-8cf8-f98080687b2b.gif
Emergency Contacts (Emergency Button)
- The Manager On Duty field under Settings has been modified.
- It is now easier to select the Manager On Duty for the day by using the drop-down
- Mobile numbers no longer have to be edited each day.
- Managers now have the ability to add their cell number into PurpleCloud under the Employees button.
- Click the link to see how this operates: https://files.constantcontact.com/ade0f2ce601/5d8dce2d-acf8-4092-aec1-7fbfa2f4303f.gif