As a best practice, PurpleCloud works best with Google Chrome.
- Download Google Chrome
- Once the download is complete, access the PurpleCloud website: app.purplecloudtech.com
- This is the login screen for PurpleCloud. (On personal devices you can save your login info here)
- For quick and easy access, you may want to save PurpleCloud as a shortcut to your home screen.
Steps for iPhone:
- Open up Google Chrome (if you do not have Google Chrome, you will need to download it from the Apple Store).
- At the bottom of the screen, you'll see the Settings button (three dots). Click on that and then click on "Bookmarks" to bookmark the website to Google Chrome.
3. Type in your username and password and then click on the Sign In button.
4. Retrieve your login credentials from a PurpleCloud admin (manager) if needed.