Minimum Technical Requirements for Mobile Devices:
- 1.5GHz Processor or better
- 16GB ROM or better
- 2GB RAM or better
Best phone-size devices: (best for engineering team)
- iPod Touch (latest version)
- Samsung J7 Perx (Boost mobile wi-fi only version)
- LG K8 (wifi only)
Best tablet-size devices: (best for housekeeping team)
- iPad mini 3 or 4 (great for housekeepers)
- iPad 9.7 (great for supervisors and managers)
- Galaxy Tab A
10.1" WUXGA (1920x1200) TFT LCD
1.6GHz Octa Core Processor
Full HD (1080p) Playback and Full HD (1080p) recording
GPS / GLONASS
- Apple devices tend to be the easiest to setup, train on and use, and update over time. However, they come with the higher price tag.
- Android devices are powerful for use, but can be more tricky to train on since Android operating systems vary with their user interfaces and are also harder to setup initially since they are less feature-rich in all mobile device management platforms.
- Despite our suggestions, always be sure to test devices in your own wireless environment. Speed is highly dependent on your wireless network.