1. To access the completion screen, click on a work order, that is assigned to you, from the messaging screen. For this example, we will click on a work order.
2. In the completion screen, there are some options that are only filled in when necessary: Estimated Date & Time, Notes, Resources and even the Room Number can be changed if needed.
3. You or your manager can add an estimated completion date under Estimated Completion. Be sure to click on the black "Log Date" button to save what you have entered.
4. You can add any resources, notes, and you can even change the room number if needed. Be sure to click on the black "Save Notes And Resources" button to save what you type in.
5. To acknowledge that you are working on an action item, an associate can click the blue button below that is labeled "On It". If any button is selected by accident, the red button, "Not Yet", can be selected.
6. Once the action item is completed, associates can click the green "Done" button to notify the rest of the hotel that the work order has been completed.
7. Click on the Cancel button to indicate that the work order does not need to be completed.
8. To save any new information for the action item, click on Save Notes and Resources on the bottom.
9. Click the green arrow button above to return to the list of action items.
10. If you have access to Google Calendar, you can use the "Add to Google Calendar" link to add work orders to your Googe calendar as a reminder.
11. This is how it looks once you click on the "Add to Google Calendar" link:
12. Be sure to click the "Save" button to add the work order to your Google Calendar.