1. This is the Engineering home screen, which gives you an overview of your day. The menu button will allow you to access the other parts of PurpleCloud (Agenda, Break, Gallery, Checklists). The Menu button is also where you will go to logout of PurpleCloud.
2. This is what is housed under the Menu button for engineers:
3. To the right of the Menu button, is the envelope and emergency buttons. Click the envelope button to access the messaging area of PurpleCloud. The emergency button should be used if you feel threatened or feel like you are in a dangerous situation while at work. If you see a number next to the envelope, that indicates that you have that many messages assigned to you and/or your department.
4. After clicking the emergency button, click the “Send!” button to notify your managers and associates of your location. To return to the home screen click the “Cancel” button. If needed, you can also type a message to specify your exact location and to specify the exact issue.
5. On the Home page, The Daily Overview section shows a real-time count of your requests, work orders, needs, and messages.
6. The Projects and Alerts section includes the “Project of the Day” and “Alerts”. These are both set by the manager for all associates to see.