Pictures can be uploaded in a few different areas: Messaging, In-Room View, and inside of a Checklist/Preventative Maintenance. The process is similar for all of them. Here we will outline the In-Room Picture Uploading process.
1. In the In-Room view, first, select the Add Photo icon.
2. A pop-up box will appear. Click anywhere within the Image box.
3. Another pop-up box will appear allowing you to choose how you would like to upload the picture. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, you will be prompted to take a new picture or upload an existing one that may have been taken earlier. If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, you will be prompted to upload an image from your hard drive. Select which way you would like to upload the image.
4. The image file name will appear in the image box to let you know it was successfully loaded.
5. After the picture is loaded, you can choose to select the box next to "Create Work order" if the picture is for the Engineering department. If selected, a work order will automatically be created and sent to the Engineering Department. If left unchecked, the image will be saved into the picture gallery.
6. Below the "Create Work Order" checkbox, you must select the Photo Type and type in a Description. To pick a picture type, select Picture Type and a drop-down menu will appear. Select one of the options.
7. After selecting a picture type, select Photo Description, and type in a description for the photo. Select save or Cancel to move on.