With PurpleCloud analytics, we provide you with accurate business intelligence that depicts the overall status of each individual department.
The photo below is a sample Housekeeping Dashboard that we will use to guide you through analyzing the MOST COMMON diagram. Also, we will help you understand where the data is really coming from, through the Cielo application itself.
The MOST COMMON diagram is primarily beneficial to management when it comes to getting to know your staff, and what kind of work your facility challenges them with most often.
If you would like to know where this data is coming from, and understand in more detail as to what is happening with the most common requests/statements you can start from the management homepage in Cielo.
1) Once you’ve arrived at the Management homepage, click reports.
2) Once you’ve clicked the reports tab, then select Find Msg Type.
3) After you’ve selected “Find Msg Type”, you are then brought to a Select Search Criteria page. From here you can:
- Adjust the time frame of messages your looking for
- Filter the type of message
- Determine the message location
- Or search a specific issue (Ex. Walkroom, Turn Down, Leak, etc.)
4) For this example, we searched for all data points that contained the message “Walk Room” . From here you can pinpoint:
- Where the issues are happening
- When they are happening
- Who’s reporting it
- If the issue has been resolved
If you have any questions or concerns that you feel we have not covered, please feel free to comment below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!