1. In this document we will describe the message formatting for managers. We use a variety of ways to show whether items are assigned, unassigned, overdue, acknowledged and completed.
2. There is color coding for the messages.
- Blue items are Workorders (W)
- Green items are Guest Requests (R)
- Orange items are Needs (N) that neither fit a workorder or guest requests
- There are also Messages (M) which do not have a color associated with it and are informational only.
3. Unassigned items are highlighted. An unassigned work order is highlighted blue. Unassigned needs are highlighted orange. Unassigned requests are highlighted in green. In addition, you will notice that unassigned messages are labeled "to Unassigned EN". This is another indicator that an item has not been assigned to a specific associate. Be sure to assign all messages.
4. If the item is already assigned, the highlighting is removed and the text is displayed on a white background as shown by the Work Order Evans S. (HK8) to Josie S. (HK3), Chair broken in room 526, below. Additionally, the “To” field will show the assigned associate's name.
5. Some items will have an image attached to it. When this occurs, an image icon appears next to the message type.
7. When an action item is completed, the item will be grayed out.