1. Managers and/or supervisors who need to inspect rooms can use an iPad or tablet to access Cielo while they walk the floors. Below is the home screen in the tablet view.
2. Scroll down to the Area Overview which initially displays all the rooms.
3. Above the Area Overview are Filters that can be used to filter the Area Overview by room status, occupancy, room type, and/or by building.
4. To filter the rooms to only show clean (ready to inspect) rooms, select the status filter and then press the gray Deselect All button.
5. Once all the boxes are unchecked, check the Clean box and only clean rooms will be displayed in the Area Overview.
6. Once the filter is set, the manager or supervisor can access any clean room by selecting the room they want to inspect in the Area Overview. For this example, we are selecting room 104.
7. When the manager or supervisor physically enters the room they are inspecting, they should click on the Out of Room icon to flip it to In Room. This will let others know that they are in the room inspecting it. Once the leave the room, they can click the In Room icon and it will change back to Out of Room.
8. To access the Room Inspection Checklist, click on the green Complete Checklist box above Change Status.
9. The Complete Checklist screen will show any In Room checklists that need to be completed by a manager or supervisor. Click on Quality Inspection to open it.
10. Once the Inspection checklist is opened, a manager or supervisor can start their quality inspection. Some are based on scores and others will just be a checklist. In either case, comments can be left for each item and relevant images can be uploaded at the bottom. After completing the inspection, click the green Complete Inspection button.
11. The score of the inspection will be listed in the In Room view for other managers to see that it was completed.