1. In this tutorial, we will go over the In-Room View.
2. To access the In-Room View, click on the Menu button at the top left corner of PurpleCloud.
3. After selecting Menu, click on the Agenda button.
4. In the Agenda view, a staff member will see all the rooms and public spaces assigned to them along with their Status, Occupancy, if the room is Do Not Disturb, and if the guest is leaving or staying over. To go into the In-Room View, click on any room available to you in this view.
5. You can see that we are currently viewing room 101. Because of all the information, you have to scroll down on your screen or device to see the rest. We've listed two screenshots to show the complete view.
6. Next to Room #103 you can see S-2 displayed. The S indicates that the guest is staying over and the 9 indicates the number of nights (guess is staying 2 additional nights). If the guest were leaving, you would see an L where the S-2 is currently located.
7. The icons below the room number allow staff to - mark the room as Do Not Disturb (DND), to click on the Leave Room button once you exit the room physically, see Guest Information, to click on the Change Log button (allows you to see everything that has happened in that specific room), and to add a photo to create a work order for the room or for documentation. Below the icons, you can also see when the last time the DND icon was selected to keep a record of when exactly it was observed should a guest complain about not getting serviced.
8. Below the icons, the Checklist Options area displays the last Preventative Maintenance check performed on that particular room and also displays the last time a Housekeeping Room Inspection was conducted as well. The green button allows staff members to access In-Room checklists and Preventative Maintenance checklists.
9. The next section is where housekeepers and managers can change the status of assigned rooms. Simply click the button located under Change Status and a drop-down menu will appear. Certain statuses (Out of Order and Out of Service) can only be changed by managers.
10. Below the Change Status button is a Quick Pick Messaging Menu that can be used to send a quick message regarding the room. The options are controlled by managers and each message will go to a specific person or department. Once the option is selected, it is automatically sent. The staff member to whom you send the message to will hear and receive sound notifications.
11. The next section lets everyone know who is assigned to the room. Engineers can be assigned for Preventative Maintenance or to receive the daily work orders. Service persons can be assigned to help with small needs such as stripping rooms. Managers are assigned to inspect rooms. Housekeepers are assigned to clean rooms.
12. The bottom two tabs are pending requests that need to be completed and pictures that have been taken regarding the room. Pending requests can be completed directly by those assigned to them and managers. Pictures allow staff members to see descriptive details surrounding Work Orders, Needs, and Requests.