1. The in-room view can be accessed by clicking on any room.
2. We are currently viewing room 109. There are two screen shots below to show the complete In Room view.
3. Next to Room #109 you can see an S-19 displayed. The S indicates that the guest is staying over. The 19 indicates they are staying for 19 more nights. If the guest was leaving today, you would see an L next to the room number.
4. The icons to the right of the room number allow staff to:
- Mark the room Do Not Disturb
- Check into and out of the room (this lets other staff know they are physically in the room)
- See Guest Information
- Add a photo to create a workorder or for documentation
5. Below the icons section there is an area that contains information on when an inspection was conducted, a button to access In Room checklists, and a box to mark that the guest refused service. The In Room Checklists are only for managers, engineers, housekeepers, and servicepersons, Front Desk does get In Room checklists. Complete Checklist Training can be found here.
6. In the next section, staff can change the status of the room. Simply click the colored box under Change Status and a drop down menu will appear. Certain statuses can only be changed by managers (Out of Order, Out of Service).
7. Below the Change Status button is a Quick Pick Messaging Menu that can be used to send a quick message regarding the room. The options are controlled by managers and each message will go to a specific person or department. Once the option is selected, it is automatically sent. Relevant staff will hear and receive sound notifications along with seeing the new item in their messaging area.
8. The next section lets everyone know who is assigned to the room. Engineers can be assigned for Preventative Maintenance or to receive the daily workorders. Housepersons can be assigned to help with small needs such as stripping rooms. Housekeepers are assigned to clean rooms and deliver guest requests. Managers and supervisors are assigned to inspect rooms.
9. The bottom two tabs are pending requests that need to be completed and pictures that have been taken in the room. Pending requests can be completed directly by those assigned to them and managers by simply clicking on the button to the left of each item and then selecting the status (Open, On it, Not Yet, Done).