1. To access the Room Assignments screen click Room Assignments in the top menu.
2. Room Assignments screen shows who is assigned to what and the same room information as the Area Overview. To filter the view by department, click the grey Department button up top and select the department(s) you want to see.
3. To reassign rooms, go back to the Home screen and select the black Assign Staff tab.
4. The Assign Staff screen is for assigning or reassigning staff to rooms or floors.
5. To assign/reassign a room(s), select a room(s), select a staff member, and then select the green Save Assignments button at the bottom of the staff list. (Grayed out rooms below are unselected.)
6. Below the list of staff on the right, there are buttons that allow you to clear all assignments or clear just by department.
7. Should associates want to filter rooms to only view certain rooms such as dirty or occupied, the room filters up top work the same as on the homepage. It should be noted, these filters do not reset when navigating to a new screen and will need to be reset manually.
8. When assigning engineers to rooms for Preventative Maintenance, there will be a box that appears under the green Save Assignments button for EN Inspection Date. This allows managers to schedule Preventative Maintenance as needed.