1. To access the Room Assignments screen click Room Assignments in the top menu.
2. Room Assignments screen shows who is assigned to what and the same room information as the Area Overview. To filter the view by department, click the grey Department button up top and select the department(s) you want to see.
Use the other filters to filter by icons and room status as well.
3. To reassign rooms, go back to the Home screen and select the black Assign Staff tab.
4. The Assign Staff screen is for assigning or reassigning staff members to rooms, floors, or buildings.
5. To assign/reassign a room(s), select a room(s), select a staff member, and then select the green Save Assignments button. Grayed-out rooms below are unselected. You can also utilize the Autoassign button to assign rooms to housekeepers as well. Once you press the button, select the housekeepers whom you want the system to automatically assign rooms to and then click on green Assign button.
You can also utilize the Autoassign button to assign rooms to housekeepers as well. Once you press the button, select the housekeepers whom you want the system to automatically assign rooms to and then click on the green Assign button. PurpleCloud will automatically assign rooms evenly based upon hours.
6. Below the list of staff on the right, there are buttons that allow you to clear all assignments or clear just by department.
7. Should associates want to filter rooms to only view certain rooms such as dirty or occupied, the room filters up top work the same as on the homepage. It should be noted, these filters do not reset when navigating to a new screen and will need to be reset manually by clearing the set filters.
8. When assigning engineers to rooms for Preventative Maintenance, there will be a box that appears under the green Save Assignments button for EN Inspection Date. This allows managers to schedule Preventative Maintenance as needed.