1. This is the Overview Screen, which is also the Home Screen for Managers.
2. The top menu includes areas for Gallery, Training, Employees, Who's Where, Room Assignments, Reports, and Out of Room Checklists. We will cover those in other sections.
3.Below the top Menu are a set of filters to be used for the Area Overview section and Assign Staff and Change Status tabs (shown below the filters). It is important to note, these filters do not reset on their own when switching to different sections of Cielo. This is so that you don't have to re-filter when you move around the program. A little filter icon will show up next to filtered items so that you know there is a filtered applied.
4. The black tabs are room related. Some are informational like the Legend and Preventative Maintenance, others can be used to change room information such as Assign Staff or Change Status.
5. The House Count section does exactly that, gives the Front Desk Associate a quick overview of the house count. There is a tab above the section which provides a legend for the coloring scheme.
6. The Area Overview section is where the rooms are listed depending on your room filter settings (Area Overview training). Each room will show the room's status (color), room number, building, vacancy (black or white), if it's a stayover or departure room (S-# or L), and who are assigned to the rooms (HK, MN, SP, EN). To go to the In Room view, select any room..
7. On the right of the Home Screen is the messaging area. This shows all the messages between staff for the day. This includes messages, needs, requests, and workorders.
Messages can also be created by clicking the black messages box at the bottom. More training on messages can be found here: Messaging Training, Messaging Formatting, Item Assignment, and Completion Screen.