1. This is the housekeeping home screen, which gives you an overview of your day. The menu button will allow you to access the other parts of Cielo (Agenda, Break, Gallery, Checklists). In the menu is also where Logout is located here to exit Cielo
2. The menu dropdown.
3. To the right of the screen, there is an emergency button and a messaging icon to access messages. The emergency button should be used if you feel threatened or feel like you are in a dangerous situation.
4. After clicking the emergency button, click the “Send!” button to notify security of your location. To return to the homescreen click the “Cancel” button. If needed, you can also type a message along with the emergency notification.
5. The Daily Overview section shows a real time count of your requests, workorders, needs and messages, as well as any rooms available for pick up.
6. The Projects and Alerts sectionincludes the “Project of the Day” and “Alerts”. These are both set by the manager for all associates to see.