1. There are two different areas for checklists, In Room and Out of Room. In Room Checklists are located in the In Room screen. Out of Room Checklists are located in the top menu on the home screen.
2. Checklist screens look the same for both In Room and Out of Room. The only difference is the purpose of the checklist and the location, if the checklist is for a room or a public area (Out of Room).
3. Select the checklist you would like to complete and as you check each item, you can mark if it's damaged, repaired, or tested. If you mark that it is damaged, a green Create Workorder button will appear to the left. When the green button is selected, it will automatically send out a workorder for that item.
3. As the Checklist is completed, it will compile a score at the top.
4. On the right of each item there is a comments area for Engineers to leave any notes.
5. At the bottom of the checklist there is also a comments section to leave notes for the checklist overall and a place to upload a picture if needed. On the bottom right is the green Complete Checklist button that needs to be selected to save and submit the checklist.