1. There are two different areas where you can complete checklists: Inside of a room (In-room) and Out of room (Complete Checklists area located under the Menu button). In-Room Checklists are located on the In-Room screen. Out of Room Checklists are located on the top menu on the home screen.
2. Checklists are identical for both In-Room and Out of Room areas. The only difference is the purpose of the checklist and its location if the checklist is being completed for a room (In-room) or a public area (Out of Room).
3. Select the Checklist/Preventative Maintenance you would like to complete and as you check each item, you can mark if it's damaged, repaired, or tested. If you mark an item as damaged, a green "Create Workorder" button will appear. When you click the green "Create Workorder" button, it will automatically create and send out a work order for that line-item.
4. As the Checklist is completed, it will compile a score at the bottom.
5. At the bottom of each line-item, there is a comment area for Engineers to leave notes.
6. At the bottom of the checklist, below the score field, is a comment section to leave notes for the overall checklist and a place to upload an image as well. On the bottom as well, is the Save For Later and green Complete Checklist button that must be selected to save for later or to submit the completed checklist.